Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- A Wild Rumpus! (Beech Class blog)
- Adventure’s on the island! (Beech Class blog)
- Snowmanotron (Birch Class)
- Geography Studies (Ash Class)
- Scientists At Work (Ash Class)
- Ugandan-style food tasting (Rowan Class)
- Ugandan-style food tasting (Maple Class)
- Tricky wool weaving (Larch Class)
- IEP homework (Larch Class)
- Marvellous measuring (Larch Class)
- Measures homework (Larch Class)
Tag Archives: The School We’d Like
We are delighted to report that Liss Junior’s entry has been selected to go through to the national final of the Guardian Teacher Network and Zurich Municipal The School We’d Like competition. To read more please visit: www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/zurich-school-competition-national-finalists-2014