Earlier this year all the children planted some daffodil bulbs with the Horticultural Society in Liss. The bulbs have been in the raised beds all winter and we went to find out how they were doing this week. Unfortunately, so have not grown but most of the bulbs are flowering beautifully. However, they did not like coming in from the cold and are now looking a bit sad.
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Christmas craft morning (Larch Class)
- Stone Age Felt Purses (Ash Class)
- Winchester special celebration (Larch Class)
- Commando Joe – December 2018 (Pine Class)
- Stone Age Boy (Ash Class)
- Building a kindness web and the multiplication station (Larch Class)
- Science – sound! (Maple Class)
- A fascinating talk (Rowan Class)
- Commando Joe (Ash Class)
- Making Music (Larch Class)
- Gymnastics with CM Sports (Pine Class)