June 2020 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Goodbye to Rowan Class 2019 – 2020 (Rowan Class)
- Final farewell… (Ash Class)
- Kate Eccott Award winner (Rowan Class)
- Summer holiday challenge (Ash Class)
- Daily challenge 87 (21.7.20) (Ash Class)
- The tale of the curse of the Lady of Shalott (Rowan Class)
- The Shifting Sand Kingdom by Dion (Pine Class)
- (Pine Class)
- Daily challenge 86 (20.7.20) (Ash Class)
- Where do all the teachers go? (Ash Class)
- Class treat (Rowan Class)
Author Archives: barbarameredith
Great bunting Evelyn 🙂
What did you do to mark the day?
What happens when you pop an egg in vinegar? Great work Evelyn. What do you think happened here? What has the vinegar done to the egg shell?
This Friday is going to be the first Times Tables Rock Star Awards, dust off your pink guitars, purple wigs and tight jeans, it could be you. Have you been doing TTRS every week? Have you increased your scores? Do … Continue reading
This looks delicious Ollie, very professional. I hope everyone at home enjoyed it.
Well done Bella, you look like you have a great set up at home with everything you need to work hard. Where are you working?