We are going to keep an eye on the woodland area, by the pine trees during the year.Mrs Meredith wants us to find out about and record the animals that use the area as their habitat.
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Kings and Queens (Larch Class)
- What lovely teeth you have, my dear! (Larch Class)
- Super Stone Age homework! (Ash Class)
- Larch trip to the Enchanted Wood! (Larch Class)
- Butser Ancient Farm (Ash Class)
- New Resources! (Larch Class)
- Joint Learning Session (Larch Class)
- Stone Age Counting (Ash Class)
- Class representatives (Ash Class)
- Go Archie! (Ash Class)
- More Nancy Wake diaries (Rowan Class)