I hope you all had a wonderful summer and enjoyed the extra few days off. We have a busy year ahead with lots of exciting units of work, trips and visitors.
During the first week we shall be doing some assessments to check children have the correct reading book, spellings and support as needed.
Pupils will continue to be set homework on a Wednesday which needs to be returned by the following Monday.
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- New Resources! (Larch Class)
- Joint Learning Session (Larch Class)
- Stone Age Counting (Ash Class)
- Super Sponsorship! (Larch Class)
- Class representatives (Ash Class)
- Funny faces! (Larch Class)
- Go Archie! (Ash Class)
- Welcome to year 3! (Ash Class)
- More Nancy Wake diaries (Rowan Class)
- The Enchanted Wood (Larch Class)
- Nancy Wake diary entries (Rowan Class)