Hope you have had a lovely half term and enjoyed the fantastic weather we had.
This is a very busy term for all the children in Year 4. World War 1 commemoration and exhibition, Listen2Me and our Christmas Jigsaw Performance. Please note that the evening performance of the Christmas Jigsaw is now on Wednesday 12th December rather than Thursday 13th, this is due to a clash with the Brownie Christmas Celebration.
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Ancient Egyptian Day (Birch Class)
- Back in time at Butser Ancient Farm (Oak Class)
- Butser Ancient Farm (Ash Class)
- URE Museum (Maple Class)
- The Highwayman by Alfred Noyes (Pine Class)
- Inter-colour Basketball (Ash Class)
- Inter-colour Basketball (Oak Class)
- Visit to Ure Museum, University of Reading (Rowan Class)
- Tweet Tweet! (Ash Class)
- Super str (Larch Class)
- Outdoor learning (Larch Class)