We are sounding much better! After half a term learning to play the violin and cello Willow class are beginning to sound very good indeed.
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Ancient Egyptian Day (Birch Class)
- Back in time at Butser Ancient Farm (Oak Class)
- Butser Ancient Farm (Ash Class)
- URE Museum (Maple Class)
- The Highwayman by Alfred Noyes (Pine Class)
- Inter-colour Basketball (Ash Class)
- Inter-colour Basketball (Oak Class)
- Visit to Ure Museum, University of Reading (Rowan Class)
- Tweet Tweet! (Ash Class)
- Super str (Larch Class)
- Outdoor learning (Larch Class)