Earlier this year all the children planted some daffodil bulbs with the Horticultural Society in Liss. The bulbs have been in the raised beds all winter and we went to find out how they were doing this week. Unfortunately, so have not grown but most of the bulbs are flowering beautifully. However, they did not like coming in from the cold and are now looking a bit sad.
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Outdoor learning (Larch Class)
- Pen Licence (Larch Class)
- Commando Joe (Pine Class)
- Run, run, as fast as you can! (Larch Class)
- Discussing Ritual (Rowan Class)
- S.M.A.R.T. (Maple Class)
- Electricity! (Maple Class)
- Autumn Term Newsletter (Beech Class blog)
- Commando Joe (Birch Class)
- Dragons! (Ash Class)
- BIG Write adventures (Oak Class)