Earlier this year all the children planted some daffodil bulbs with the Horticultural Society in Liss. The bulbs have been in the raised beds all winter and we went to find out how they were doing this week. Unfortunately, so have not grown but most of the bulbs are flowering beautifully. However, they did not like coming in from the cold and are now looking a bit sad.
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- What’s the shape? (Larch Class)
- Gymnastics (Ash Class)
- It’s electrifying! (Ash Class)
- Inter-Colour Team Tournament (Pine Class)
- New Year Inter-colour Tournament (Birch Class)
- Position and Direction (Larch Class)
- Christmas craft morning (Larch Class)
- Stone Age Felt Purses (Ash Class)
- Winchester special celebration (Larch Class)
- Commando Joe – December 2018 (Pine Class)
- Stone Age Boy (Ash Class)