Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Body Percussion (Ash Class)
- Electricity in Science (Beech Class blog)
- Dance Fun! (Ash Class)
- Which is the real Uganda? (Rowan Class)
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! (Larch Class)
- Listen2me concert (Beech Class blog)
- Winchester Special Celebration (Larch Class)
- A Special Visitor at Horse-riding (Larch Class)
- Class assembly (Beech Class blog)
- Sam’s brilliant cyclops homework (Rowan Class)
- Reading Cloud (Beech Class blog)
Monthly Archives: October 2017
We have been out and about in the school grounds looking at and recording the animals and plants that live in the different habitats. In class we have played a game to help use recognise the different elements that make … Continue reading