Earlier this year all the children planted some daffodil bulbs with the Horticultural Society in Liss. The bulbs have been in the raised beds all winter and we went to find out how they were doing this week. Unfortunately, so have not grown but most of the bulbs are flowering beautifully. However, they did not like coming in from the cold and are now looking a bit sad.
August 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Where in the World?
When did they visit?
The latest news from other classes at Liss Junior School
- Samba concert (Beech Class blog)
- Athletics competition (Beech Class blog)
- A day with a Viking! (Beech Class blog)
- Viking assembly (Beech Class blog)
- CM Sports Fundraising for Uganda (Birch Class)
- Countryside judging day (Larch Class)
- Calshot continued! (Larch Class)
- Calshot Residential (Larch Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Maple Class)
- Calshot 2018 – Day 3 (Rowan Class)
- Persuade the Emperor! (Ash Class)